Account Registration & Terms
- You must be signed up for the Program and provide your legal name and a valid active email address. You will be provided with a URL link that must be used to identify you.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join this Program.
- Each account is for use by either a single legal entity (e.g., a company or a partnership) or an individual user. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Referral Links & Promotion
- Only the successful and completed orders will be credited.
- For canceled or refunded orders, the commission will be forfeited.
- Self-referral is prohibited.
- Commission can be converted to SPP Order Credits, which they can use to avail of our services.
- 60 days of cookie tracking.
- Unless we have given our advanced written consent, you may not use our company name or graphics in bulk emails.
Referral Fees and Payment
- The referral fee is 10% of the order from customers that you refer.
- Referral fees are only earned if a customer makes a payment in full.
- We will not pay referral fees if someone says they signed up through you, but our system did not track it.
- Payout is on monthly bases (on the first week of the month) via Paypal.
- No minimum amount to cash out.
- The referral fee structure is subject to change at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to check and change commissions based on orders paid, and the notification e-mail is not understood as a confirmed commission – this is only a notification, and every payment will be verified based on actual transactions.
Every customer who buys a service through this program is deemed a customer of Online Crib Co. All of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning pricing, customer orders, customer service, and service sales will apply to those customers.
We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Online Crib is not responsible for any representations made by the Affiliate that contradict our rules, policies, or operating procedures.
Pricing and Availability
We will determine the prices to be charged for services sold under this Program per our pricing policies. Services prices and availability may vary from time to time.
Term of the Program and Termination
This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by e-mail to your address on our records is considered sufficient notice to terminate this Agreement. In its sole discretion, Online Crib has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Program or any other Online Crib services at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Affiliate Account.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement on your site, or otherwise that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.